Qualification of projects
In the context of this continuous improvement program, controlling costs and deadlines has made sure that CMA-Industry has defined protocols specific to the qualification of its customers' projects, with the aim of optimising the technical and sales response chain.
Optimising deadlines for project analysis
In this context, all the costing requests of customers will then be outlined by qualification criteria allowing the following to be optimised:
- processes and processing deadlines - analysis/planning - price discounts,
- the processes for taking over - associated, industrial and supply chain services - after the order.
These protocols enter into the context of the continuous improvement programme controlled by Black Belt and Green Belt project managers of CMA-Industry.
Qualification of Projects
The system for qualifying customer projects allows CMA-Industry:
- To enhance the performance of its Customer Service department (particularly planning),
- Optimising response rates within the required deadlines,
- Defining industrial processes and better adapted cost centres.