CMA-Industry is fully aware of the very high levels of reliability and aesthetics required by its customers, constructors, equipment manufacturers, industrial companies in the aerospace sector. Working very widely within these sectors, our company has taken on within its culture and within its processes, the highest quality standards for its solutions and its products.
Several actions laid down in the continuous improvement programme embody these strategic orientations:
- The involvement of CMA-Industry in industrial excellence programmes,
- The realisation of regular investments within its processes and inspection tools,
- The recognition of our customers by CMA-Industry being certified for special procedures,
- ISO 9001 and EN 9100 certifications.
System Quality and Product Quality
While meeting the legal requirements and specifications of our customers, our quality approach is based on several principles:
- A global quality approach affecting all our functions,
- Structuring the quality control function (6 people),
- Traceability of all manufactures,
- Development of regular control points all along the manufacturing cycle,
- Monitoring of non-conformities (root cause),
- Setting up preventative and corrective measures.
Certifications for Special Procedures
CMA-Industry is also certified on various special procedures:
- Materials procurement,
- Laser cutting,
- Alodine 1200 processing,